Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April 3, 2019 -The Sweet Hippie Chick Is Still here

Well hello again to all my dear friends (especially you my dear whom I now know is reading my work after all, and yes, enjoying it ;)) thank you all for taking the time to follow my sometimes chaotic train of thought, okay not so much a train that stays on the tracks, but more like a hyper-exotic marble in an out-of-control pinball machine or the first released neutron in what will turn into a chain reaction that will eventually explode into a new star in the heavens. We all shine our very special  light in the beautiful rainbow of life, just be cautious when looking too deeply at my light - staring into a sun for too long may damage your retinas.

So anyhow...

I know I said I was going to get back to regular blog posting but have fallen short. I've fallen short in too many areas of my life over the last few months. This has been an uncontrollable response to some rather severe catastrophes in my life - again. My usual passiveness that leads me to complete apathy has once again served me in dealing with my demons. Most people/animals will strike back when under attack but for me I fear that striking back means lowering my guard and opening myself to more attacks. If you recall in the Star Trek series the firing of the photon torpedoes meant dropping the star ship's protective shields making it momentarily vulnerable to counter attack. I feel so much safer within the safety of my apathy or being with a guy that is masculine and strong who's presence gives me a feeling of safety, not necessarily a boyfriend, maybe just a very good looking guy that is a close friend even if he wont admit to reading and enjoying my writing. Yes my dear, I again am talking about you, it's okay, I know you love me (tee-he).

Getting to the point...

Somehow I find it so much easier to express my deepest emotions through writing even though I know it's going to be getting even greater exposure to friends and the world in general. I am a very passionate, emotional, and affectionate person and this can be a bit overwhelming, especially to my male friends that in personal conversation will remind me from time to time, "Jamie, I only ask one thing of you - just one thing! Please shut the fuck up!" The funny thing is that this being one of those guy things that irritate and frustrate me to no end at the same time are some of the things I like best about men (well among other things of course (said with a blush)). Guys take so damn much maintenance but I need them anyhow. Must be the hormones again.

There is some news to report...

Plans to make my big move out of SoCal are actually underway. I'm planning to move to Florida to live with my boyfriend. Yes, this is coming from the one who professed so often, "This kitty don't do well on a leash" is giving up her feral nature to become domesticated. If you're wondering who this (lucky?) man is, please look back a few posts to the picture of the guy I said is my new boyfriend - I'm moving in with Kevin. I'm not so concerned about how well I'll adjust but my real concern is for him - seriously, I can be a handful, a real mess at times. I think we'll be happy.

Now this is important...

I do want to visit some very special friends as I make this cross-country trek. I so want some time my my dear dear friend and mentor the beautiful Ms Brittany Morgan. It's been far too long and I miss my friend. I want to see my wonderful new friend Carey for a special hug and some time to really get to know each other. I need hugs from Marisol, Jezzy, and of course Vivian. There's so many people I want to see and at the same time will miss my special friend here (yes I'm talking about you again - see you've read this far). There'll be a few more tears on my pillow at night but as I've said before, "My tears are a small price to pay for all they've given me". My gosh I love you all so much!

One last thing...

I've seen a tweeting mini-brain masquerading as the leader of the free world plagiarizing my use of the ellipses (...). Hey! I stole that fair and square from Kurt Vonnegut Jr. many years ago. Get your own style jerk!

Okay this is it for real...

I truly hope to keep you very special friends posted on what's happening. I love to write and now I know that even though they may not admit it, someone who's opinion I value very highly, is reading this and I hope is smiling, yes - I love you too.

So from The Sweet Hippie Chick, big hugs and kisses and wishing you all the best life has to offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment