Monday, March 8, 2021

March 8, 2021 - Being a sexy stripper or emotional stripper are really pretty much the same...

Well here I am again after a couple of very eventful years filled with love, heartaches, and most importantly - good music. I can finally once again hear the clickitty-click of my keyboard while somewhere deep inside there is a tiny egg of an idea about to be fertilized by the sperm of psychic intent. I will of course love and nurture this new life inside the womb of my imagination as it gestates and I facilitate a new life soon emerging from the birth canal of my mind into the world outside of me.

In other words... The barely coherent soul known as Jamie rambles on once again.

Writing this blog is really not so different from doing my chatroom performance.

Of course doing my chatroom means laying on my bed in sexy underwear talking dirty to a bunch of horny men as they toss nickles and dimes on my stage in approval. I mean, both in my chatroom and here on my blog the world will see me shamelessly exposing my most private intimate secrets to an invisible audience. The only real difference is in what I talk about - simple words like, "Oh daddy, I know I've been a real bad little girl and I have to be punished - it's the only way I'll learn." will be replaced by such statements as, "Oh my gosh, I met the most wonderful man and I've fallen so deeply in love but he's married so we can only meet in our dreams so I once again must suffer in silence - but I deserve it." Another difference worth noting is nobody's going to be tossing nickles and dimes on my blog stage. That's okay, being a sexy stripper or emotional stripper are really kinda fun each in their own way.

See, it didn't take me long at all to strip away any facade of decency to expose myself again now did it?

Seriously I do love to write. It's something that takes on a life all it's own and wanders through the narrow passages and cobblestone alleys in the darkness of night then turning into a new day filled with endless possibilities. Each moment unfolding and manifesting into a new life-form I didn't really plan. Still maybe, just maybe I should consider at least some sort of protection. Next time perhaps.

This resurrection of my blog is also welcoming new friends. Friends with creative hearts sharing our special love with the world. A simple thought to keep in mind is I respect others confidentiality so if it ever sounds like I'm speaking about you... I probably am. Please accept this with gratitude - it's only because I love what you share in my life.

Well that's it for now. Thank you so much for your interest and kind attention.

Much love, big hugs, and blessings to all from The Sweet Hippie Chick.



No comments:

Post a Comment