Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday August 22, 2017



I slipped and fell again this morning, nothing serious, but I also took a tumble at church last week while helping out at the community dinner. Last week’s poorly executed gymnastic move did leave me with a nasty scrape on my arm and a slightly sore shoulder. It makes me wonder if maybe my spirit guides are getting bored. I really haven’t been all that entertaining lately so perhaps even an ethereal helper enjoys a bit of slapstick comedy to keep things interesting. I think I’ll put in a request for them to maybe entertain themselves with something like a romance with a happy ending. Ya’ sure we’re all on a special and holy mission as we experience life, but I really should have a little more say in how these things will play out. Is that really so unreasonable? Okay so here it is, the next scene in the drama will be where I meet a special someone - it’s deep and true love at first sight and we both know it, then suddenly and for no apparent reason together we strike it rich beyond our wildest imagination. Of course being true to our spiritual natures the money doesn’t change us. We live happily ever after in our modest cottage on the beach of the tropical island we own and spend spring in our villa in the Swiss Alps. We come back from time to time to stay in one of our mansions here in the US and get around by private jet. When Trump calls for advice we tell him to impeach himself. Ahhh, it’s so nice to be a Piscean dreamer.

Speaking of stumbling and being a dreamer, I’m still getting hit with those anxiety bombs at 2 or 3 in the morning. Maybe I haven’t talked about that. There is a sort of rational basis to it since I did after all spend 7 months being broke and homeless living in the car with my cats. It made quite an impression on me and even though I’m relatively comfortable now there still hasn’t been a full recovery yet. It really could come at any time though, this crazy roller-coaster ride I call my life has had much stranger things happen. Right now I have been getting those abrupt awakenings then lay there unable to fall back to sleep because I’m constantly being poked by those awful demons with their pointy sticks. Those little buggers can sure be relentless. I wonder if maybe it’s actually my guides, as I mentioned in the previous paragraph, trying to get my attention by tripping me then stressing me out in the wee hours. Okay guys I get it! Enough with the hauntings already. Pleeeeeze, just tell me what you want.

Okay I need to start getting ready for my book club. By the way, yes, the hormones continue to work their magic. I really feel I should maybe say more about that. This blog is intended to be at least somewhat directed towards what it is to be transgender. Maybe I’m covering it after all. Yes I am transgender but like everyone else, so much more than a label. Well, see y’all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment