Saturday, January 5, 2019

January 5, 2019 - Doing my very best and hoping to get back to my writing…


Hi there everyone. I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything here on my little place in cyber land. Did anyone miss me? I certainly missed you all. Hopefully this will be the time I get back to writing, something I do so love to do. Or maybe I just like to talk. No matter. It’s so nice to be back.

“Life is what happens when you’re busy doing other things.” Said the late John Lennon

With that thought in mind let me say that life most surely has been happening – my goodness a lot has happened since I last shared thoughts with you all. I can now reach out to so many many more folks through the miracle of 21st century magic and mayhem known as social media. I hope you all enjoy this. In my day to day life some of my friends (exclusively my male friends) insist I talk to much – way too much. My very best friend tells me on a regular basis that he asks only one thing of me and that is to please, “Shut the f**k up!” I honestly thought he was just messing with me until he recently played for me a YouTube video of a comedian in San Francisco. The comedian was complaining about political correctness, and among other things, how it is now wrong to refer to trans women as “Chicks with dicks”. Now he says they’re just “Men that talk too much…”. I suppose I should be offended but it’s funny and so very true so I take no offense. Now I understand what my friends have been putting up with.

Speaking of friends I've recently made a lot of new friends through a trans dating sight. I'd like to just give them a big hello. Of course I'm not going to mention any names since privacy is always a sensitive subject with many. To all the guys calling and texting me, please be patient, it's a busy day and I'm not ignoring you.

Another shout out goes to my old friend Bree and her friend Roman (hope I remembered that right). Hope you all are doing well.

For those of you that were keeping up with my past posts I want to inform you that our mission of ending homelessness through the efforts of some of my fellow congregants and I at church failed. While not a miserable failure we only were able to help a couple of folks - and when I say help, I mean letting them camp on the property for several months then helping them move on. We tried.

My personal mission of providing a safe place for anyone needing the support and comfort of a friend is still in full force. Whoever you may be or whatever your perceived undesirability, you can spend time with me and I’ll give you all the comfort and love that I can, your secrets forever safe, never judging you as long as nobody's being harmed.

In other news, it's starting to rain here. Hope there's no mudslides in the burn areas.

Well hopefully I can maintain a regular posting now. I’m still that sweet hippie chick that believes in peace, love, and justice for all. I do want to share that as well as being that sweet hippie chick I have also been honored by some with the titles, “Tranny Granny” and “GILF or GYLF”. Ooooooo, this old girl still got it!

Thanks for allowing me to share this. Big hugs and blessings to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment